What do I do if I am sexually harassed?

TELL SOMEONE! Colleges take these things very seriously and there is no reason for anyone to put up with this type of abuse. If the harassment by another student, report him or her to your RA, Area coordinator, Dean or anyone else with whom you feel comfortable speaking. If it’s by an administrator or professor, see his/her supervisor. For Professors a supervisor would be the chair of the dept. or the Academic dean. See “Whom do I see for what” for more answers on where do i go type questions!

Leave a Comment