Your departure to college, especially if you are the first in your family to go, is as hard (if not harder) on your family as it is on you. Your parents will worry about you, and sending you miles away, be it 10’s or 1000’s puts you in a place where they don’t have control over your well-being. If they never went to college themselves, they may not understand the whole process or what you’re going through. Try to realize that your parents need to adjust to this whole thing as much as you do!
- How to Keep Your Parents from Worrying when You Go Away to College
- Keep Parents in the Loop while Away at School
- Prepping Your Parents FAQs
- I’m going home for Thanksgiving and don’t know what to expect?
- I can’t stand my parents nagging me about everything. What do I do?
- What if my parents want me to come home every weekend?
- How to I keep my parents from butting in too much?
- How can I get my parents to stop worrying?