Drinking & drug use on campus is a fact of college life. Students are away from home, very often, for the first time. They are testing their limits and dealing with peers on a new level – without supervision and relying on only themselves. Learning to drink responsibly can be a part of the whole learning experience for those students who choose to drink. It is when binge drinking, drug abuse and alcoholism are present that a problem exists.
- 3 Popular College Drinking Games
- Living on a Dry Campus
- Drinking & Drugs FAQs
- I’ve heard that everyone smokes pot in college. Is that true?
- Do I have to drink to “fit in?”
- What are the consequences to binge drinking?
- What about drugs?
- Doesn’t everyone drink in college?