The meaning of ‘Going Greek’ is more than just wearing a pin with funny letters or the stereotypical view of attending parities rather than class. It’s a community built on the foundation of friendship, academic excellence and community service. Most Universities have Greek organizations that students can choose to participate in with the goal of enriching the college experience. If you have questions about what Greek life is, well look no further…
- What to Do Before Joining a Sorority or Fraternity
- Understanding Fraternities and Sororities
- 4 Tips To Help You Survive Sorority Recruitment
- Greek FAQs
- Should I join a fraternity or sorority?
- What exactly is a Greek community?
- What is Philanthropy?
- What is Greek life?
- 10 Things to Know about Sororities and Fraternities